Hello! I’m a writer and also a website developer. That means that I am also experienced in SEO, CMS (WordPress, Drupal), image editing, and coding. These skills make writing for brands an easy success.
Certification: Content Marketing, Lynda.org, 2016
Subjects: Pets | Animals | Cats, Minimalism, Career Development, Lifestyle
Writing From Around The Web
- My book on minimalism.
- My blog about getting control over your finances by simplifying your life.
I write about growing your own food in a small space.
- How to Compost in an Apartment
- How to Store Onions And Keep Them Fresh
- How to Store Fresh Basil – The Easy Way
- Aquaponics vs Hydroponics – What’s the Difference?
- How to Grow Cilantro Indoors – Top Tips Direct From Growers!
Keyword and affiliate marketing-focused posts about cats.
- How to Stop Cats from Scratching the Carpet
- The Best Cat Beds
- The Best Cat Houses for your Independant Cat
- All About Cat Kidney Problems
- Best Cat Accessories of 2018
- The Best Easter Gifts for Your Cat
- Best Cleaner for Cat Urine
- The Best Ways to Calm Your Cat
I write about career development on LookSharp’s blog.
- He Interviewed Me Without Shoes: Questions Your Resume Should Answer
- Are You Prepared For These Interview Questions?
- How to Ace the Audition Interview
- Turn Negative Thoughts Around
- What I Learned About Business From Ivanka Trump
- A Career Enhancing Reading List
- Don’t Solely Rely on Career Services
- Mastering the Career Fair: A Quick Guide
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Work Dress
- How I Launched My Career as a Software Engineer
- How and Why to Write Follow-Up Emails [Templates Included]
I write about career advice and tech on Heart Behind Hustle’s online magazine.
- How to Use Minimalism to Make Your Travels Lighter
- Why I Want the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro and Other Laptops Worth Looking At
Email: katelyncresmer [at] gmail [dot] com